Im studying for my English class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Argue the case for the the thesis that you proposed in the World Mythology Term Paper Proposal utilizing one of the myths we have covered (or will cover) in class (Ramayana, Metamorphoses, Trickster Tales, or one of the many myths in Parallel Myths, but substantiated by a long, classical source of the myth) and a modern myth of your own choosing (film, story, etc.). You have already found your sources and outlined your paper in the World Mythology Term Paper Outline assignment, so now is when you actually write your final edited paper. Your term paper must be at least 1600 words minimum, and includes the following:
1. Thesis (note with an asterisk: *)
2. 5 sources, 2 of them books, cited in proper MLA format.
3. 8 quotes (not paraphrases! actual quotes from sources, in “”) minimum from your sources, including the theorist.
4. Support your argument with quotes from the theorist you picked in your proposal from Parallel Myths.
5. Exposition and analysis of your classical myth, with appropriate classical & legitimate source.
6. Exposition and analysis of your modern myth.
Books to use: Bierlein, J.F.. Parallel Myths. New York: Ballentine Books, 1994.
Ovid. Metamorphoses – MIT Classics.
Narayan, R.K. The Ramayana. New York: Penguin, 2006.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.