Need help with my Film question – Im studying for my class.
1. Choose a film to watch from the following list. Make sure you view the official, uncut, correct version of the film if multiple films have the same title – check the year and director, when noted. Email me if any doubts:
Recommended film – click here to watch on Amazon: Gates of Heaven or Marjoe or Gimme Shelter
Recommended film – click here to watch on Amazon: Burden of Dreams or The Times of Harvey Milk
2. DISCUSSION BOARD 4 1970s-1980s QUESTIONS – choose any 2 to answer in your Post:
1. Identify which Mode this documentary would be, and analyze how well it satisfies the conventions of that Mode or rejects them. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
2. Identify if self reflexive devices are employed in the documentary are you made aware of the filmmaker making a film? Analyze if this awareness makes the film more honest for you or it detracts from the subject. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
3. Identify if the documentary is Reflexive discuss if you feel there is too much self-reflection going on. Is the filmmaker getting too subjective, naval gazing too much or veering off course too much? Are they covering the subject in the wrong way or making mistakes? Is their method hard to follow? Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
4. Identify if important social issues are covered in the documentary analyze if they are covered in complex detail or if they are not fully explored. If the filmmakers represent a new independent voice, does this aid them in covering the subject from a different angle, or does it get in the way? Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
5. Identify if you can ascertain that new technology affect the making of the documentary by allowing for low light, unobtrusive filming following a subject on location discuss if the use of Portapak video enhances the way the subject is covered, or make it worse. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
6. Identify if the documentary is an example of the modern slideshow approach a lame compilation history film with cheap music, disconnected footage and no real connection to the reality being discussed. Do you think this is a valid way to get some basic info about the subject when access is limited, or should this approach be changed? Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.