Im working on a Art & Design question and need guidance to help me study.
Art/Work – Revised & Updated: Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career – Read Chapter 1, The Big Picture, pgs. 1- 9
Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists – Read Preface & Introduction, pgs 9 – 13
Make sure to directly discuss both readings in your reply, so we know that you actually read them before writing your response.
1. What is your general impression of the assigned reading? Did you like the readings, dislike them, or somewhere in between? Did you find one reading more helpful than the other? Please explain.
2. Were there ideas in the books that were new or especially helpful to you?
3. Were there ideas presented in the books that confirmed how you already feel about your art practice (regardless of what type of artist or creative person you plan to be)?
4. Did you disagree, or even strongly disagree with any of the ideas presented in the reading?
5. What do you think is the overall point of this reading?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.