Please make sure to include ALL the flowing points!
– Abstract [10 points]: The abstract should not be more than 250 words, and it must contain a brief description of
what was done, the objectives of the experiment, and the main results.
– Data analysis and discussions [70 points]:
1. Obtain the average value and standard deviation for the equivalent stiffness and compare it to the
theoretical value. [25 pts]
2. Provide a plot of the free damped response measured by the data acquisition system and a table with the ten
values of consecutive maxima and the corresponding logarithmic decrements. Show the average value for
the decrements and the calculated damping ratio with their standard deviation. [40 pts]
3. Report the damped natural frequency of the system and the resonance frequency [5 points].
Conclusion [12 points]: This section should summarize the principal ideas extracted from the results and discussion.
References [3 points]: The report should include a list of all the books and journal papers used in writing the lab
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.