Im trying to study for my English course and I need some help to understand this question.
You have Part A and Part B for this assignment. The questions from the textbook that you need to answer, see below, will help you analyze the text following the Fiction elements. Part B questions will help you make connections and apply that knowledge to the real world. This exercise will help you analyze and think critically about a short story.
Part A- Analysis Questions
1. How is Mrs. Mallards character developed? Do you see examples of
exposition, where the narrator simply tells us information about the
protagonist? In addition, does Chopin portray particular emotional
responses, thoughts, and actions to reveal Mrs. Mallards character?
If so, how so? How does she employ point of view in this story?
2. What is your impression of Brently Mallard? What elements of
the story generate this impression?
3. How is setting (both the historical period and the physical
atmosphere of the story) used to contribute to the storys meaning?
4. What is Mrs. Mallards social class? What clues lead you to
5. What is the storys central conflict? Does Mrs. Mallard change, as
we might expect a protagonist to do?
6. What are the important themes of this story?
Part B- Synthesis Questions:
1. What kinds of assertions does the text make about the gender roles? In other words, what are the beliefs and expectations of women?
2. Does it reflect your own experience?
3. How do those roles shape our culture? For example, think about the fairy tales and the way they shape our notion of gender roles. What would happen, for example, if the Cinderella were a man?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.