Im studying for my Political Science class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
There are 8 multiple choice questions to solve and for each question yo choose the correct answer below the numbered questions
1) Labor + Resources = Labor + Resources =
2) How was power in the Continental Congress divided under the Articles of Confederation?
Each state’s votes were proportional to its population.
Each state had an equal vote.
The states were not formally represented in Congress.
Each state’s power depended on its geographical size.
3) Voting with the majority if a clear majority exists, otherwise voting your conscience describes which theory of representation?
4)Ex Post Facto means
Let the decision stand
Don’t tread on me
Tell me the truth
5) The state government of New Jersey is an example of what type of governmental arrangement?
6) Generally speaking, the mark-up of a bill occurs at what point in the lawmaking process?
7) Familiarity with self-government made the political break with England much easier for the colonists than the economic break.
8) Among other things, Shay’s Rebellion was
aimed at overthrowing an ineffective central government.
a resounding success.
a manifestation of the weakness of the Articles of Confederation.
the result of a border dispute between Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.