Help me study for my English class. Im stuck and dont understand.
Choose ONE question. Respond in a well written one-paragraph or more response. After responding to a question (from either reading), you will respond or “respond to” one peers’ response. Your response should be a well written one-paragraph or more response.
1. How are Twyla and Roberta and their stories different from the other girls at St. Bonnys?
2. In what ways or what clues does Morrison give about Twyla and Robertas race?
3. How does social class surface in this story? What are some examples?
1. Why is Garlas randomness of thought highlighted in this story?
2. What impressions of the modeling industry are created?
3. Why has Garla befriended the narrator? What perks does the narrator get through her friendship with Garla? Has she been transformed as a result of their friendship?
4. What does the cell phone symbolize?
Mays, Kelly J. The Norton Introduction to Literature: Portable 12th Edition. New York: Norton, 2017.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.