Can you help me understand this Art & Design question?
Discussion 2: Analysis of Visual Elements (Painting).
Please report on one painting made before 1000 CE. The work can, for instance, be a prehistoric cave painting, a Minoan fresco or a medieval icon. Your report should be at least 250 words, and should include these numbered sections:
1. Image: Post an image or link to your chosen work, with the URL to the source.
2. Material Data: Name the artist/designer (if known), date(s), current location or museum, materials used and size. Note its use(s) and any special production techniques utilized, as you did in Week 1.
3. Formal Analysis (Visual Elements): Describe the “observable properties of matter”, according to: Line, Shape and Form, Space, Implied Texture, Value, Implied Light, Colors, and Implied Movement (Time). This type of analysis should not refer to any scholarly research. Instead, trust your eyes to see deeply and to describe carefully what you are seeing, using your new art analysis terms from your readings. You are encouraged to look at several images of the same work in order to look at the details closely.Please see my video on how to do a formal analysis of art here:https://youtu.be/gRbCiusQH5U (Links to an external site.)
4. Personal Reflections: Why did you choose this work? What are its least and most attractive aspects to you?
5. MLA citations to your research sources (for Part 1).
Post this initial post by Thursday night.
Afterwards, please post at least two substantial replies to other students (and/or the professor), on separate days, before the end of the instructional week (Sunday night). In your replies to one another, try to go deeper into the work presented, comparing and contrasting it with what you presented. Share new research or knowledge. End by asking a critical question of the other student (not a yes/no question but a how/why type question) on what they presented. Return later in the week to continue the discussion and go further with the conversation. Take it to the next level!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.