I dont understand this Sociology question and need help to study.
600 WORDS MINIMUM FOR EACH QUESTION
Cite sources for each
1. Describe the main differences between the formal and informal economy. What are the similarities? What sociological factors explain the existence of the informal economy in the United States?
2. How is unemployment in the United States measured? What are the benefits and disadvantages of this method of measurement?
3. Apply the functionalist and conflict perspectives to cigarettes, smoking, and junk foods (such as soda, candy, and fast foods). Describe the sociological perspective of these topics based on these theories.
4. How is HIV/AIDS both a sociological and medical issue? What are the key sociological sources of the spread of this disease in communities and countries?
5. Describe the sick role as defined by sociologist Erving Goffman. In contemporary U.S. society, what are our expectations of the ill? Do the responsibilities of the sick role differ by culture or community?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.