Im working on a Geography exercise and need support.
POPULATION AND MIGRATION ASSIGNMENT.pdf – download and print out the PDF and record the answers to use on the “Assignment quiz” – (same directions as below)
POPULATION AND MIGRATION ASSIGNMENT
Read the following articles (or play with the maps) and then take the Assignment quiz associated with them. This quiz is not designed to be tricky but merely to make sure youve done the readings. The answers to these questions below will be the answers to the quiz but you must do all the readings beforehand because it will be timed. To get 100% on the readings quiz answer the questions below as you do the readings and then use those answers to take the quiz. Some of the questions may draw on your actual lecture notes, you may also use your lecture notes to find the answers as needed and you may also use those on the reading quiz.
1. Has population density increased or decreased over time?
2. Is the number of children per women above, below or equal to replacement level in 1950? Today? In 2100?
3. Will the death rate increase or decrease between now and 2100? Why do you think that is?
4. What was the average LE in 1950? Today? In 2100?
5. How many people are over age 65 today? What will happen to that number moving forward to 2100 and what are the implications?
6. Rank the Life Expectancy of the regions listed (Africa, LA & Caribbean, North America, Europe, Oceania, Asia)
7. Which region has the highest average number of children per woman?
1. According to this site what year will India overtake China as the worlds largest country?
2. List the other top ten population countries that year.
3. Which country has the longest LE today? What is the predicted longest LE in the year 2100? Where does the U.S. rank on that list in 2100?
4. What are the top 3 countries in terms of population over 65 in 2100?
#3: Fretting over Birthrates (Links to an external site.)
#4: Paying for Babies (Links to an external site.) – read this story OR even better listen to it
1. The Chinese Govt says how many births were prevented by the one-child policy
2. When was the ONE-child policy introduced in China?
3. What is Chinas new concern about its population?
1. How many children remain the norm in Ethiopia?
2. Is that the case in the capital as well or whats the average there?
3. According to the article, what is the average number of children the average women now has?
4. According to UN what percentage of the worlds population lives in countries where the TFR is below the replacement level?
5. If new projections are correct what percentage of the worlds population will live in Africa by 2100?
6. What are the handful of prerequisites needed for a falling TFR?
7. Are there still married women in the world who cant get access to contraception?
1. Which country has the largest total NUMBER of migrants?
2. What PROPORTION of that countrys population are migrants?
3. Rank the following countries in terms of their PROPORTION of migrants: USA, CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED KINGDOM, SWEDEN, SAUDI ARABIA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA.
4. Use the rank/country tab (Links to an external site.), what are the top 3 countries in terms of PROPORTION of migrants? Why do you think that is?
5. What are the top 3 in terms of actual number of migrants?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.