Im trying to learn for my Psychology class and Im stuck. Can you help?
For questions 1 and 2, 250-400 words. One resource required for each answer. These DO NOT have to be written out in an APA paper format, and can just be listed as question and answers.
1. According to the 2014 ACA code of ethics Counselors respect the diversity of clients, trainees, and research participants and seek training in areas in which they are at risk of imposing their values onto clients, especially when the counselors values are inconsistent with the clients goals or are discriminatory in nature.” Review Butman and Yarhouses article Psychopathology Through the Eyes of Faith: Integrative Reflections for the Classroom and Beyond and briefly describe their approach to teaching psychopathology. Identify two or three elements you find interesting about their method of teaching psychopathology and explain why they are important to you. https://search-proquest-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/doc…
2. Oftentimes, the presentation of mental illness is regarded as scary or threatening. How is this concept perpetuated in the media and other social outlets? Discuss and provide at least two examples of how this is occurring in society today.
For the following 4 questions, 150-200 words, one resource each.
These DO NOT have to be written out in an APA paper format, and can just be listed as question and answers.
These 4 questions are from the book, DSM-5 in Action, 3rd Edition, Sophia F. Dziegielewsky, which can be used as a resource for all 4 questions.
1. Is there a difference between the terms diagnosis and assessment. How would you define the diagnostic assessment, and what client-relevant factors are the most important to identify?
2. What do you believe is the most helpful aspects of using manuals such as the DSM-5 in professional practice?
3. List two reasons that culture is so important to consider in the diagnostic assessment?
4. Can you list at least two substantial changes between the DSM-IV and the DSM-IV-TR and DSM-5
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.