Make sure you have read the full assignment in the Projects section of Moodle. For Step 3, update me on your research and reading. Most importantly, provide a clear outline/plan for your final project’s organization. You should finish reading the 50 pages of original work by your philosopher. Answer the following questions in a Word document: 2 pages
1. Have you read all 50 pages of your philosopher’s work? How well do you understand it?
2. Take the source you mentioned in Step 2 (the source for the biographical/historical sections) and create an MLA Works Cited entry (see the Writing Center’s MLA Guide). If you have the other sources you will use, add those in MLA format also.
3. Explain what format your project will take. Why did you choose this format?
4. How you will organize the project? Provide an outline, storyboard, or a bullet-pointed list of the order.
5. What questions do you have about the project?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.