Im trying to study for my Art & Design course and I need some help to understand this question.
Imagine you are an art critic who has just seen a specific artwork for the first time at an art gallery opening. Select a specific piece of art from Chapters 1-4, and research the background of the artists and the movement that it represents. Write a critique for the city newspaper.
Write a three (3) page paper in which you:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
1.Sam Hunter. 2005. Modern art 3rd ed. Pearson. HUM106 textbook
Assignment 1: The Criticq s Choice
1. Describe the artwork in terms of subject, medium, composition, and use of color.
-Thoroughly described the artwork in terms of subject, medium, composition, and use of color.
2. Classify the work of art, highlighting the style, movement, and any innovation the artist displayed.
-Thoroughly classified the work of art, highlighting the style, movement, and any innovation the artist displayed.
3. Analyze the relationship between the work of art and the influences on the artist that shape the interpretation of the art.
-Thoroughly analyzed the relationship between the work of art and the influences on the artist that shape the interpretation of the art.
4. Explain your personal view of the work and make a recommendation for or against the public viewing the work.
-Thoroughly explained your personal view of the work and made a recommendation for or against the public viewing the work.
6. Include 3 references to support your claims. (The text may be used as one reference.)
-Exceeds number of required references; all references high quality choices.
7. Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements
-0-2 errors present
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.