Im trying to study for my Geography course and I need some help to understand this question.
1. Each student will provide a brief cultural write-up relating to his/her representative country (chosen for Making Acquaintances: Dos and Donts): (20 points)
VERY IMPORTANT your final score will greatly depend on this.
In the next sections, associations SHOULD be made with the value orientations addressed in the Values portion of this course:
2. Each student will provide a list of Reasons for Codes of Cultural Behavior for tourists visiting his/her representative country. This list will explain to tourists why it is important that they follow each of the Dos and Donts (that you listed in your Making Acquaintances: Dos and Donts assignment), from the hosts cultural (values of the culture) perspective, and should include the following: (40 points)
3. Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write-up (5 points).
4. On the Making Acquaintances Part 2 discussion forum, each student will post his/her findings about the representative country in a thread by the due date.
5. Each student is required to read the findings of one other student and respond to the posting of the other student by identifying the following, on or before the response due date (10 points):
NOTE: Students responses to the postings should consist of complete sentences. In the response, each student should compare the other country with their country in terms of value orientations mentioned above as well.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.